Red Sonia: not the type of film you’re going to sit down and properly analyse, so here’s my favourite things about it.
- Bunch of blondes with long swords (and longer pins)
- 60 foot squatting stone Buddha, 30 foot stone bull, and other the massive props
- Arnie’s RAGING cod-piece
- Arnie’s RAGING growl at the kid
- Everyone’s unnecessarily impractical fighting gear
- Bunch of bad guys wearing jeans (in the middle-ages)
- Agile mechanical dragon-serpent (in the middle-ages)
- Brigette Nielsen’s outstanding pins – before she turned into a mess.
- Everyone trying their hardest to see who can act the worst.
Overall I love how Arnie keeps appearing, and risking his life to save an incompetent ginger woman that hates all men!!! Would be brilliant after a few drinks. Utter cheese, but totally watchable.